Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Stitching a Weekend

My hands photo by Kelly McKaig
Across state lines and bunked in the dearest small cottage 
Kelly, Lotta and I stitched, dyed, cooked, relaxed and it was

All good.

Lotta 
Kelly


Lotta, dandelion on the silk/cotton thread purchased from my
little shop here
 
My bundles

My bundles, opened


Silk Broadcloth, onions


Stop by my shop if you would like to
order a spool of my favorite thread.

70% Silk/30% Cotton
sold to you from Beautiful Silks via












2 comments:

  1. ooooh, I am so envious of your girl time, dye time, stitching time ... what a lovely way to spend a weekend! I have succumbed to the charms of that thread & placed an order ~ thank you, Christine, for going to all the trouble of arranging to get it stateside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Christi!
      The weekend was amazing and fruitful. Thank you for your order. C

      Delete

I always enjoy reading comments!